01/12/2009

Xmas Movies



We took the children to see this at the weekend and it was absolutely lovely - I smiled from minute I sat down to the final credits. I just LOVE Christmas movies and have found a very cheesey channel devoted to them on Sky at the moment (channel 327 if anyone is interested!) and they are showing some very badly acted festive films but I still love them. I am up to four Christmas movies so far this season and it is only Dec 1st today but I am saving my traditional faves for nearer the time, including A Wonderful Life, Elf, The Snowman and, if my wish comes true, The Man in the Santa Claus Suit starring Fred Astaire which I last watched when I was 9yrs old and cannot get hold of a copy anywhere!
So, if anyone has any good Christmas films to recommend, I am all ears...and eyes!

1 comment:

  1. Raymond Briggs 'Father Christmas' video.... ooooh I loved that, especially when he goes to Scotland and Las Vegas.
    "ANOTHER BLOOMIN' CHRISTMAS"

    My tree is up :D

    ReplyDelete