13/11/2009

Launch Party!






I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who popped along to my little launch and pre-Christmas shop today. It was really lovely and great for me to get some feedback and see what was popular and what wasn't. It's really funny because the things I thought would sell (the notelets/stationary sets etc) didn't at all, but the Pebble Pets, which I was a bit hesitant about even putting out, were very loved and sold out. My new journal was popular too and the canvases which aren't actually on my website. The personalised bags were a bit hit too and I love all the designs and colours I can make with them so looking forward to getting stuck into my orders now. My friend Claire gave me the great idea of a Spring party for next year (can't believe I'm planning already!) focussing more on all my party goods, banners, cupcake toppers, paper cones etc so I will look forward to that.
Enjoy your weekend x

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear it went well! Your table looks so colorful, it's very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simone here from Beach Vintage, I finally found where you ended up! Hope all is well and you are excited about your business. Everything looks like it went great for your launch party. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the launch! Am in awe of anyone who can do arty stuff like that AND sell it - amazing! x

    ReplyDelete