04/11/2009

Stress, nerves, worry...


Feel like escaping to this house for a day by the choppy ocean..or maybe I haven't got over my love of the cheesy film Nights in Rodanthe!

Been feeling really anxious about my first 'launch' party as busy making stuff but not sure how much to make as I don't know what will be popular and what might sell...if anything! Also feel a little uncomfortable about putting myself out there as everything is personal taste and people might be like, 'Oh............?' (cue uncomfortable silence).
Any tips from bloggers on craft markets and the whole vibe of selling then I would be very grateful!
Talking of bloggers, one of my favourites dropped off the radar for a while and I only recently discovered it was a computer error and I actually had a couple of months worth of her posts to catch up on! She makes fantastic monsters with fabulous personalities all of their own and is one of my craft inspirations Down Under, so if anyone fancies popping by Cath's blog at chunkychooky.blogspot.com/ I am sure you will enjoy it (and if she's reading this, it's not so I get a prize!)
Think I am going to have a night off from making and computers ...but sadly, there is no wine in the house so looks like tea and toast and a hot bath instead. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. A night off with tea and a hot bath is always a good way to relax and settle nerves. I'm sure you'll do great!
    I don't have any advice for you, as I don't sell anything, but I wanted to tell you your bags are super cute and your lip balm looks yummy! Love the colors!
    Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using the blooming kids face scrub and I am glowing. It's lovely...nothing for you to worry about at all, we all have first night nerves and it keeps your ego in check, tis all!
    It's going to be a sell out
    {*}

    ReplyDelete