02/11/2009

half-term catch up


Hope everyone enjoyed their half-term break - we did! Had some lovely lazy days ...if you don't count Tom putting make-up on all his little sister's teddies, filling empty toy buckets with water and spilling them everywhere and emptying perfume bottles on the floor!

To keep him amused I made him a den out of cushions and sheets which kept him entertained for a whole lovely day and we also enjoyed a gorgeous day out at The Enchanted Forest, Groombridge, Kent on Halloween. It is a really magical place and the children all dressed up for the occasion. We also managed to squeeze in a bit of Trick or Treating around our block and our rule was only to knock on houses with pumpkins so I don't think we were unwelcome visitors anywhere! I made up some paper cones filled with sweets for any trick or treaters who knocked on our door and heard lots of little voices saying they were the 'best'!


Work wise, I am busy creating and making for a Blooming Kids launch party in my own home on November 13 followed by my first little market stand at a Mind, Body, Spirit Fair in Maldon, Essex on November 15th. I do a Blooming Buddha range more geared towards adults and featuring uplifting, positive messages on bags and notebooks which I hope will go down well. I will also be selling some of my children's range for parents there who may be looking for some eco-friendly stocking fillers!

2 comments:

  1. Love your pumpkins! And you never mentioned Blooming Buddha range before?! I am fascinated...I know I'll want some {*}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I found your blog and website as have been in contact with your sister who has been giving me advice about setting up my own website and looked at your blooming kids as an example for moonfruit. Eco-friendly party bags is THE best idea - we are heading back to the UK in December (in India at the moment) and have two kids aged 1 and 3 so lots of parties to come...would love to order some stuff from you in the future!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete